General Terms and Conditions of Business of Stephanie Gremm GmbH
(1) These General Terms and Conditions of Stephanie Gremm GmbH (as amended) shall apply to business relationships of any kind between Stephanie Gremm GmbH, Goethestraße 12, 45549 Sprockhoevel, Germany (hereinafter referred to as „Stephanie Gremm GmbH“) and the customer.
(2) Customers may be businesses or consumers. A consumer shall mean any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes Stephanie Gremm GmbH that can be primarily attributed neither to a trade nor a profession (§ 13 of the German Civil Code). A business shall mean a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity which, in concluding a legal transaction, is acting in the exercise of its trade Stephanie Gremm GmbH or profession (§ 14 of the German Civil Code).
§2 Forming of Contract,storage of contract
(1) The following regulations are valid for all orders on our platform http://www.charlieundpaulchen.de/
(2) In case of signing a contract the contract will come in force between:
Stephanie Gremm GmbH
District Court Essen HRB 27727
(3) The product display in the online store does not constitute a legally binding offer; instead it is merely a non-binding online catalogue of the range of products available. By clicking ‘Buy’, the customer makes a legally binding commitment to Stephanie Gremm GmbH purchase the goods in the shopping basket.
The customer shall receive an order confirmation immediately after the order has been submitted. The sales contract shall only enter into effect upon receipt of our separate order confirmation. The contract is stored, and the order data and General Terms and Stephanie Gremm GmbH Conditions are sent to the customer by email.
(4)When placing an order in the Stephanie Gremm GmbH store, the customer follows the technical steps as described below in detail:
- Choose your favourite items
- Click on ” proceed to checkout” in the shopping basket
- Check the items in your basket again
- Click ” check out “, sign in or decide between “ordering without registering” or create a customer account
- Enter your datas like email-address, invoice address and delivery address
- Choose a shipping method
- Choose a payment method. We accept Payment in advance via bank transfer or paypal.
- Check your order for the last time,leave a comment,if needed
- Submit your binding order by clicking ” submit”
Customers can change their basket by clicking the back button or they can cancel the order by closing the browser window. All Customers get an automatical order information, our terms and conditions and the rights of withdrawal by email ( if not,please check your spam )
§ 3 Prices & Payment terms
(1) The prices shown on our website include german VAT.Shipping fees will be added to the basket.We ship by Deutsche Post, all goods are insured.Domestic deliveries within germany are priced at 4,50 €.All orders in excess of 100€, we will post within germany free of shipping costs.You can find all our shipping fees under ” shipping “.Additional custom duties and charges for non eu-countries shall be borne by the customer.
(2) Customers can coose between payment by bank transfer or by paypal.
(3) If the customer has decided for payment in advance by bank transfer, he pledges oneself to pay within 14 days after submitting his order
(1) Unless otherwise stated, all our goods are in store.The Consumer is in charge for a correct delivery address,additional shipping costs as a result of a wrong delivery address must be paid by the consumer.We do not ship the goods before incoming payment.
§5 Retention of title
Stephanie Gremm GmbH is owner of the goods until they are completely paid
We grant warranty under the legal requirements of the german purchase rights ( § 433ff BGB )
§7 Place of jurisdiction
The place of fulfilment for all services and products arising from business Stephanie Gremm GmbH transactions shall be Essen,Germany.
§8 Language of Contract
The language of the contract is german
§9 Copyright and Angel policy
Illustrations,pictures and texts are protected by copyright of Stephanie Gremm GmbH.The usage of these illustrations,pictures and texts is permitted only by obtaining the written consent of Stephanie Gremm GmbH.
Our stamps and dies are protected by copyright.
The usage of our stamps and dies for commercial projects is allowed under the following conditions:
– you sell only handmade goods
– your customers are end customers
There is no limit in quantity for die cuts or stamp impressions,but please do not sell simple stamp impressions or single die cuts on websites like ebay,etsy,dawanda & co
§11 Closing provision
If any of these provisions cannot be applied for whatever reason, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.